History

The castle was built in 1400 and later came into possession of the Grimaldi family of Monaco. Subsequently, the Marquis of Autichamp became owner after which a major peasant family in the region turned it into a farm.
In the second world war German and then American troops were stationed in the current sunroom.
After difficult negotiations, the property came into the hands of the family of Oudenaarde, restorations were carried out and the building was turned back to the original state.

Comments are closed.